Call for expressions of interest – Diabetes and Endocrine Health Network Executive Advisory Group
The Diabetes and Endocrine Health Network (DEHN) is looking for people who are passionate about improving the health system to provide sustainable and effective diabetes and endocrine care to join our Executive Advisory Group (EAG).
The role of the EAG is to:
- Provide leadership and strategic advice
- Champion change
- Share knowledge and perspectives
- Support the Networks co-leads
- Work collaboratively to improve access, quality, and integration of Diabetes and Endocrine care across WA.
We are seeking representation from the following areas:
- Aboriginal community
- Academia and research
- Clinicians and/or specialists
- Allied health
- Relevant non-government or voluntary organisations
- Primary Care/General Practice
- Health Services
- Peak bodies
To apply please submit a completed application form.
Applications close 4.00 pm on 31 July 2019.