Calling for expressions of interest – Respiratory Health Network Executive Advisory Group
The Respiratory Health Network (RHN) is looking for people who are passionate about system change, with established networks across the health sector, and who have skills in influence, leadership, and continuous improvement to join our Executive Advisory Group (EAG).
The priority areas the RHN will be focused on in 2020 are:
• Improving health partnerships with primary health care
• Care transitions from paediatrics to adult respiratory care services
• Improving access to services for people with chronic respiratory conditions
• Innovative approaches to improve care in the community for people with chronic respiratory conditions.
• Palliative and end of life care for people with chronic end stage respiratory disease
We are seeking representation from the following areas (applicants can represent more than one area):
• Aboriginal community
• Academia and research
• Clinicians and/or specialists
• Allied health
• Relevant non-government or voluntary organisation
• Primary Care/General Practice
• Health Services
• Peak bodies
To apply please submit a completed application form.
Applications close 4.00 pm on 13 February 2020.