Thursday 22 October 2020
7.00am for 7.30am-9.00am
St John of God Bunbury Hospital
Conference rooms 1 and 2
With the rising Australian population, increasing life expectancy and the expectation of continuing increases in prostate cancer incidence, the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare has estimated the number of prostate cancers diagnosed in Australia will reach over 25,000 new cases this year.
The role of the GP in men’s prostate health, early detection and referral is essential. Join us over breakfast for an interactive session as Dr Paul Crow, Urologist presents on:
- Patient care beyond diagnosis
- Prostate cancer treatment and new technologies:
- Transperitoneal biopsy approach
- Radiography (including Gold Seed Markers)
- Local case study
- Coordination of care to support your patient closer to home
- Prostate cancer referral pathways and specialist nurse support
PLEASE NOTE: All attendees will be required to abide by physical/social distancing measures that
will be in place at the event.
Breakfast provided. LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLE. Click here to register.