2022 WA Rural Health Excellence Awards – Nominations are closing soon!
The 2022 WA Rural Health Excellence Awards recognise and acknowledge health professionals who have dedicated their careers to caring for rural communities, and celebrate the achievements of health professionals who have enhanced the range and quality of medical care available in Western Australian rural locations.
Categories for the 2022 WA Rural Health Excellence Awards are:
• General Practitioner (GP) of the Year
• Clinical Leadership
• Rural Researcher or Educator
• Specialist of the Year (Non-GP)
• Metropolitan-based Bush Champion
• Rural Nurse/Midwife of the Year
• Rural Allied Health Professional of the Year
• Rising Star
• Building Healthy Country Communities
• People’s Choice
• Chairman’s Award
Additional information on each of the award categories and the criteria can be found on the 2022 WA Rural Health Excellence Awards website.
Nominations close Monday 8 November 2021.
Should you have any enquiries, please email the WA Rural Health Excellence Awards Coordinator or 08 6389 4500.