Rural Health West Aboriginal Health Conference 2021
20 November @ 8:00 am - 21 November @ 5:00 pm
Aboriginal Health Conference 2021 – registrations now open!
Saturday 20 and Sunday 21 November 2021
Parmelia Hilton Perth
The 2021 Aboriginal Health Conference hosted by Rural Health West will celebrate culture, strengths and successes in Aboriginal health – a time to reflect on achievements so far and how we can address the challenges. The conference will provide a space to rejoice and reconnect with colleagues after a challenging year in terms of environmental impacts and the COVID-19 pandemic.
The conference program will have five streams:
- Mental Health
- Quality improvement – interrogating data for the benefit of Aboriginal people and their communities
- Environmental Health
- Chronic Disease with a focus on palliative care, voluntary assisted dying and end of life
- Early Intervention with a focus on child health, chest, ear and skin
Who should attend?
- Aboriginal health workers
- Medical practitioners and medical officers
- Medical registrars
- Aboriginal health practitioners
- Allied health workers
- Health and medical students
- Health organisations and stakeholders
For more information and to register, please Register here.
For more information please contact the Rural Health West Events Team on 08 6389 4500 or email@example.com
SAVE THE DATE: Rural Health West will be hosting an Ear and Hearing Telehealth Forum on Friday 19 November 2021 at the Parmelia Hilton Perth, in conjunction with the Rural Health West Aboriginal Health Conference. Program and registration information will be available soon.