Rural Health West Career Planning Workshop – BUSSELTON
22 May @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday 22 May 2021
Bayview Geographe Resort, Busselton
Building blocks to a successful rural career
The rural Career Planning Workshops have been developed to assist health professionals establish a career path and identify opportunities to build a successful career in rural Western Australia.
These free, one-day workshops will be useful for all health professionals, including medical practitioners, nurses, midwives and allied health practitioners, providing practical knowledge and skills that can be used to develop personal career goals and plans.
Throughout the workshop participants will be considering:
- Personal values and motivation.
- Personality types and working with others.
- The importance of self-care.
- Exploring short, medium and long-term goals.
- Understanding career development, career planning and career mission statements.
- Exploring your strengths, weaknesses and opportunities and what barriers may need to be considered.
- The value of mentors and support.