- This event has passed.
Virtual Stroke Symposium
16 June @ 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm
TRACS WA and the National Stroke Foundation invite you to the Virtual Stroke Symposium on Wednesday 16th June from 12:00-2:30pm via MS Teams. This symposium has been supported by the Stroke Community of Practice.
Content of the afternoon includes presentations on:
– Mood disorders following stroke presented by Geriatrician Dr Alicia Massarotto
– The Influence if mood disorders on engagement in rehabilitation by Clinical Neuropsychologist Dr Nicky Brosnan
– The interaction between language disorders and mood by Speech Pathologist Dr Erin Godecke
– Staying motivated following stroke: the lived experience
– Presentation from the National Stroke Foundation State Manager, Luke Hays about priorities of the NSF and how the NSF can assist with supporting quality improvement projects
– National Stroke Foundation Audit Results: Service Presentations on Strategies for Improvement
To register visit: https://tinyurl.com/2jcjtubp